This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of In The Raw and SheSpeaks. All opinions are entirely my own.
On mornings like this one, I need coffee.
We were all up late due to a soccer game that went into overtime.
Pretty sure no one spoke to each other this morning in actual words, just grunts.
I can’t make it through a day like that without some coffee.
And when I want coffee, I want it iced and I want it sweet.
Iced because I tend to sip coffee and get distracted and leave it for a little while, so a hot coffee would cool anyway. I might as well start out with it iced.
Sweet because, well, I have a sweet tooth.
Of course, along with loving sweet coffee drinks usually comes a lot of calories. I once went to order a spiced iced coffee at a local coffee shop but then stopped when I saw the calories listed beside the drink. Yikes.
But this Spiced Iced Coffee only has 40 calories per serving, but still gives me that caffeine boost I want and the sweetness I crave.
Spiced Iced Coffee
- 4 cups brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 1/4 cup Organic Stevia In The Raw®
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 sticks cinnamon
Optional: 2 cups brewed coffee, frozen into ice cube form
- In large pitcher, combine 4 cups coffee with Organic Stevia In The Raw. Stir to dissolve
- Add milk, almond extract, and cinnamon sticks, stirring to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- To serve: fill 6 tall glasses with the coffee ice cubes(or regular ice cubes- your choice). Discard cinnamon sticks and pour cooled coffee over ice. (or you can store this in the fridge and pour out individual servings as needed)
This Spiced Iced Coffee is delicious and because of the Organic Stevia In The Raw, has fewer calories than if you’d used sugar. Each packet is only three calories, but provides the sweetening equivalence of two teaspoons of sugar (which contains 32 calories). Use it in your beverages or sprinkle it over fruit or cereal. Organic Stevia In The Raw is USDA Organic Certified, Non-GM Project Verified, Vegan Certified, and Naturally Gluten-free. See where to buy Organic Stevia In The Raw (and get coupons, too!)
Be sure to head over to SheSpeaks and enter the #OrganicStevia #InTheRaw giveaway. Four lucky winners will win Organic Stevia In The Raw swag with a one month supply of Organic Stevia In The Raw and one will win a $50 grocery gift card.