My youngest is out of school for the summer and my other two will be done next week. I can’t believe summer is here already!
And even though I know there will be times when I feel like the summer is dragging(like when we’re stuck inside due to rain or 150 degree heat), I also know that the kids will be back in school before you know it. So, I’m making a summer bucket list to help us do more this summer!
*This is the fun stuff and doesn’t include my own personal summer bucket list, which would include things like finish unpacking.
- Beach day
- Those first two are total cheats since I can’t imagine not doing those
- Figure out a fun Father’s Day plan
- Basketball camp
- Gymnastics camp
- Some other camp(soccer or bounce house camp or another round of gymnastics)
- Visit my boys’ cousins
- Get a photo of all the cousins(9 kids under 9 on my side- will be happy if they are all in the same frame, not going to say looking at the camera)
- Backyard camp out, with s’mores
- Ice cream for dinner
- Movies (at least 2 of these: Monsters University, Despicable Me 2, Smurfs 2, Planes)
- Library summer reading club
- One craft/project a week (eek- this is a stretch, and might only apply on weeks of no camp or traveling)
- At least one playdate at our house for each boy (totally hoping that will be reciprocated for each of them)
- Universal Studios to end the summer