Even though other people can do the following things without any major disasters, I should never do any of the things on the list below. Not unless I really need blog material- because none of these things ever end well for me.
- Email people before 9am. I always forget something. Or ask a question that I realize shortly after sending that I already knew the answer to.
- Email people after 9pm. I’m way too cranky by that point in the day.
- Email from my phone. My email will always be short in length because I don’t want to type a book on it, but usually ends up sounding short in tone, as well. And I don’t always mean it to sound short.
- Color my own hair. When you are a natural *cough, cough* blonde and you try to go blonder, orange can be the result. And it ain’t pretty. And neither is the fee for “corrective color.” It’s much easier to just go to the salon in the first place.
- Use a curling iron. I will either a. burn myself or b. end up looking like a poodle.
- Get bangs or go short with my hair. Bangs look so cute- on other people. Same with short hairstyles. Notsomuch on me.
- Have liquid anywhere near my electronics. If there is a way to spill, I(or my kids) will find it.
- Go alone into Best Buy. I end up wanting a new toy that I can’t afford. Or if I’m there to see the Geek Squad, I usually end up making someone cry. Sometimes that someone is me.
What’s on your list of things you should never do?