Is it too early to talk about back-to-school? It’s officially August and I’ve started to see all the back-to-school pics showing up from families who start a little earlier than we do around here. We have just a few more weeks left and school will be here before we know it.
Every school year, once we get into the hectic routine of school to after-school activities and end up getting home late almost every night, I always say that I should use my crockpot more often. That it would be so nice to come home after all those activities and have dinner ready to dish out.
So, to try to be better prepared for this school year, I have this list of 20 easy crockpot recipes to try. Maybe this will help stop all the “forget it, we’ll just go through the drive-thru on the way home” moments or reduce the number of nights we default to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because it seems like it’s too late to start cooking by the time we finally make it home. Not that there’s anything wrong with the occasional drive-thru or pb&j, but it would be nice to have actual dinner at home every once in a while.
I’m using this list to get me started meal planning for the school year. Be sure to pin it to try these crockpot recipes. And let me know if you have a favorite crockpot recipe I should try!
- Crockpot Pumpkin Caramel Cake Recipe
- Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Cheeseburger Soup in the Crockpot
- Crockpot Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Philly Cheese Steak Crock Pot Recipe
- Apple Pie Bread Pudding Recipe
- Crock Pot Squash Casserole
- Slow Cooker Banana Bread Oatmeal Recipe
- Easy Crockpot BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Crockpot Thai Chicken Chili Recipe
- Crockpot Cowboy Baked Beans Recipe
- Fall off the Bone Slow Cooker Ribs
- Crockpot Lasagne
- Simple Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- The Perfect Crock Pot Ham Recipe
- Crockpot Tamale Pie Recipe