It’s that time again! To list the happy moments of the month and share- because there’s always something to smile about(yes, I need this reminder sometimes). Joining in with EmmyMom.
1. Running our first messy color run. It poured down rain until just before the race started, but I’m glad we ran it! If you’re going to run one, check out my color run tips.
2. Listening to my boys practice songs for their Christmas program, complete with fancy moves.
3. This grin: first place in “strongest kick” for the second karate tournament in a row.
4. Lunch out with a friend.
5. Getting to go on a field trip with my second grader.
6. Gilmore Girls Netflix marathon.
7. The kindergarten Thanksgiving feast. The Pilgrims and Indians were a cuteness overload.
8. Getting to sleep in during Thanksgiving break.
9. Date night!
10. Knowing there’s only three weeks until another break!