It’s time again to focus on the positive and join in with 10 Things to Smile About!
`1. Great parent-teacher conferences. Okay, so 1 of the three was a little rocky, but the other two were so easy and awesome. The type of conferences where the teacher is only meeting with you because they are supposed to meet with every parent, not because there’s any concerns.
3. Couples night! We had some friends over to play trivia and card games (and of course eat and drink). It was such fun and I hope to do it again soon.
4. Pumpkin patch. We’ve headed to a pumpkin patch every year for the past 8 years, so it’s always fun to continue the tradition.
5. Grammy time! My boys getting spend time with their Grammy for a weekend.
6. Soccer season winding down. Don’t get me wrong- I don’t hate soccer. But there’s so much running around during the season that I can’t help but smile as the season winds down.
7. This Bumblebee in my backyard!
8. See how much my oldest has grown since he first fell in love with Harry Potter, back in kindergarten, until now.
9. The poses my youngest would stop and do as we were trick-or-treating, showing he’s really Captain America.
10. My three boys, dressed to trick-or-treat.