Time for my month dose of reflecting back on the good. Here’s my 10 Things to Smile About:
1. Book character day at school. King K from the Letterland people and a pirate from the Pirate School books.
2. How grown up my youngest looked with a new haircut. Even if it was an emergency haircut after he cut his own hair…. but we’re focusing on the positive, right?
3. Pajama days.
4. Celebrating 12 years of my marriage with my husband.
5. Drinking a frozen lemonade from Chick-fil-a. YUM!
6. A newly toothless grin.
7. Being invited to Disney Social Media Moms.
8. Hearing “just a few more pages” as an excuse not to go to bed. I know that feeling and love that my boys are starting to get that love for reading. Even if it means bedtime is a bit of a battle. Definitely better to have it be a book than a video game that has them up.
9. A quick trip to Chicago as part of the #CapriSunCrew. A sponsored opp I’ll be telling you about soon- but it was a fun trip.
10. The start of Spring Break!