A friend of mine recently asked what tv shows I watch. And I started spewing out my list and could not stop. Thanks to the beauty of the dvr and shows online and on-demand, it’s possible to never miss a favorite.
Can you identify with the following? If so, you might watch too much tv. Like I do. But hey, no judgement here. After all, you know what happens when the cable goes out? Babies are made. We don’t need any more babies in this house.
*Cheat sheet follows this list in case you aren’t a tv fanatic and don’t know which shows I’m talking about. Also, I’ll probably remember another 24 shows I need to add to this list after posting. Yes, I really do watch that much.
- You wish you had Emily’s wardrobe, house, and bank account, even if you think that maybe she could benefit from some anti-anxiety meds.
- You wonder which fairy tale character you might be, even if you don’t realize you really are one.
- You just want to freaking meet the mom already.
- You really hope that the cute brother isn’t the guilty one.
- You know their relationships are never going to work, but you still want to see who gets the final rose.
- You wish you could have had a dance teacher as cool as Michelle.
- You just want to know who A is. And enough with this there is more than one A crap.
- You know there will be good drama when someone new is at the top of the pyramid.
- You swoon over Neal and defend him by saying that he’s a bad guy who is at least trying to reform his ways.
- You wonder what the hell is wrong with Ted and Kristen that they can’t tell their daughter has been switched with a much nicer twin.
- You have an opinion in the George or Wade debate. Btw, Wade all the way.
- You’re a little bummed for a very short-lived series, but are thrilled that the Will vs. Micah quandry will be settled this week.
- You can always claim that you are emotionally stable because you can compare yourself to Whitney.
- You have had “The Wrong Song” stuck in your head for the past month and a half.
- You wonder how on earth Padma stays so thin and wonder how you could get into one of the big tasting events.
- You think the final tribal council usually votes too emotionally, instead of for the best player. Russell should have won twice, y’all.
- You wonder if we’ll ever find out exactly what happened on the island.
- You worry someone is going to capture Vincent.
- You’re waiting for a freak hurricane to hit Seattle Grace because that’s about the only bad thing that hasn’t happened to them.
- You’re a little frightened of Huck but also just want to give him a hug.
- You really want to know what Harvey and Donna do with the can opener and you sort of hope it’s something dirty.
- You can tell who is in serious trouble by the look on Tim’s face. You also think this whole team challenge thing needs to go away.
- You’re glad Sherlock can’t take too close a look at your life.
- You miss hearing “You know you love me. XOXO” every week.
1. Revenge 2. Once Upon a Time 3. How I Met Your Mother 4. Deception 5. The Bachelor 6. Bunheads 7. Pretty Little Liars 8. Dance Moms 9. White Collar 10. The Lying Game 11. Hart of Dixie 12. Emily Owens, M.D. 13. Whitney 14. Nashville 15. Top Chef 16. Survivor 17. Arrow 18. Beauty and the Beast 19. Grey’s Anatomy 20. Scandal 21. Suits 22. Project Runway 23. Elementary 24. Gossip Girl