I’m fully embracing summer right now.
Actually, even when it isn’t summer, I’m pretending that it is because I love the relaxed vibe of summer (even if the kids are off school and things around here can’t be fully relaxed…. it’s still better than our super busy school year schedule). I might not actually be able to sit on a beach all day long with a fruity drink in hand, but I like to pretend that’s a possibility.
If you’re feeling summer now, too (or if you’re yearning for summer and want to pretend it’s nice and warm outside because you happened to come across this in the dead of winter), then these tropical crafts are perfect for you. Some are tropical decor, some are great for tropical themed parties, some you could give as fun gifts, and others are just plain fun.
- DIY Tropical Leaf Pillow from oleanderandpalm.com
- Paint Your Own Palm Leaf Pencil Pouch from persialou.com
- A Tropical DIY Floral Bar Cart Swag from sugarandcloth.com
- Pretty Palm Fronds Party Decor from lovemaegan.com
- DIY Tropical Leaf Magnets from designimprovised.com
- Pineapple Favor Bags from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- DIY Tropical Hat Band For Merry Mag Summer from makeandtell.com
- Embossing Paste Made Easy from damasklove.com
- Pineapple Tropical Party Free Printable from one-o.it
- DIY Tropical Fruit Boxes from fancymomma.com
- Tropical Floral Wreath from akailochiclife.com
- DIY Tropical Doormat from smartnsnazzy.com
- Easy Summer Candle Decor from thecraftedsparrow.com
- How To Make Bright Tropical Leaf Throw Pillows With Cricut from nourishandnestle.com
- DIY Palm Leaf Soap from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Monstera Leaf Keychain from drawntoDIY.com
- Colorful And Tropical Party Hats from love-the-day.com
- Free Tropical Leaf Printable from foxandhazel.com
- Blue Pineapple Painted Serving Tray from sparklelivingblog.com
- DIY Printed Palm Leaf Pouch from theproperblog.com
You may also like: