I could write a funny post this morning about all the things that went wrong on Christmas or the things that got on my nerves… like my oldest pitching a fit over not getting one thing on his massively long Christmas list or bil and his dumb girlfriend/fiance acting like they were 12, or how the Christmas elf forgot to bring me pajamas, or how Hubs put on “Four Christmases” totally forgetting that there was a whole scene in there about Santa not being real.
But, instead, I’m bringing you our top sweet Christmas moments. I was enough of a Grinch last week.
1. Monkey not setting fire to the church when he was in the Candlelight Service with us on Christmas Eve.
2. My boys literally jumping up and down with excitement when they saw the presents under the tree from Santa.
3. Bear saying of his Big Foot toy that I had won from a blog giveaway “This is the best present in the whole world.”
4. Hot apple cider all day long.
5. Cub riding his Toy Story quad. Even him almost taking out our Christmas tree was hilarious if you watched the looked on his face.
6. A fabulous Christmas meal(I’m allowed to say that, even though I was the cook, right?)
7. Cuddling up with my boys and Hubs.
8. A snowstorm in eastern Carolina that kept us in pjs all weekend long.
9. The funny presents the boys picked out for me and Hubs when they went out shopping with mil.
10. Finally getting the Christmas spirit when I was able to relax at Christmas Eve church.
Hope that you had a wonderful holiday weekend!