It’s been over two years since we started the Friday guest feature here: where instead of the Things *I* Can’t Say, it’s the Things *You* Can’t Say. Remember when this was called Blog Friend Feature/BFF?
This week, I’d like to highlight a few from the first year that you may have missed along the way.
- Mom Guilt into Depression Tammy, from Tammy’s Two Cents was my very first feature and wrote a brave post about how mommy guilt and stress can lead to depression and anxiety.
- I know a lot of us joke about needing a break from our kids, but Kristi from The Daily Dribbles says that sometimes, it’s better to do things as a whole family.
- If you don’t know Jen from Buried with Children, you are missing out on one hilarious lady. And she reminds us that kids hear everything and imitate it.
- Momma Kiss has a list of the Shit They Should Have Warned You About when it comes to becoming a parent.
- To tell IRL friends about your blog or not. Helena from Life in the Pitts shares her thoughts(and her fabulous cartoons!)
- Rebecca from Unexplained x2 has some advice for us women. Some of it, I follow and others… she’s kick my butt for not following as I whine but it’s too hot for make-up!
- Angie from Seven Clown Circus shared a post that scares me a little. It doesn’t actually get easier as your kids get older.
- Megan, from Best of Fates had us laughing about her first pregnancy scare.
- Some moms you just know you’d be besties with IRL. Helene from I’m Living Proof God Has a Sense of Humor is one of those. With this post, you’ll see why.
- Supermom is just a myth declares Melissa of Peanut Butter in My Hair. Amen, girl.
Go meet a new-to-you blogger!
Comments are off.