My favorite subscription box got to me this week. I love the FabFitFun box, which comes once a season.
In case you’re wondering, I pay for my FabFitFun subscription on my own, though I do get some credit toward my next box if you order through my FabFitFun discount link – but you also get 20% off your order by ordering through it (this makes the normally $49.99 subsciption box $39.99 for you- and I’ll explain why I think this one is so worth it).
You’ll see all the products in the FabFitFun unboxing video below, that I had posted on Facebook, but to sum it up: for $49.99(or $39.99 with my discount link), you get $272-287.50 worth of items (there are a few choices in products when you order, which explains the slight variation in value). These are full sized products and can retail at more than what the entire box costs.
Watch to see all of the products in the summer FabFitFun box.
- Michael Stars Ruana $54 (this is the scarf/shawl/sarong)
- BKR Little $35 (water bottle)
- Cargo Cosmetics Picture Perfect Highlighter in Bronze $30
- Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate $29
- Kris Nations Mystic Bar Necklace $58
- Eau Thermale Avene Ultra Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 $24
- Himalayan Pink Salt Kit $26 OR On the Road Again Travel Set $28 OR Ready, Set, Create! Art Kit $22
- 03 Soothe and Cool Massage Oil $29.50 OR Klorane Dry Shampoo $20
Even if there are few items in there that you don’t love, the ones you do end up more than making up for the amount that you spend. Plus, you can always use some of these items as gifts if they aren’t your thing. And in case you’re wondering (I also wonder this about subscriptions), if you do get this subscription and don’t like it (I’d be surprised, but just in case), it is super easy to cancel your subscription with just a click in your account.
To get your FabFitFun box at 20% off, order through my FabFitFun discount link. The discount will automatically be applied to your order at check out.