For Week 2 of the Review Extravaganza, we are looking back on April, May, and June. You have from today thru Wednesday, December 18th to link up. If you missed week 1, no worries- just review January-June in your first post and link it up! There are over $600 in prizes up for grabs for linking up. You can see full details and prize info here.
- Home Depot Flower Tower I learned that it’s not as hard as I thought to turn my black thumb into a green one.
- Happy Parenting Tears I share a lot about the rough moments of special needs parenting, but sometimes, things go right.
- Why We’re Not Getting Ready for Kindergarten How we decided to “red shirt” our would-be kindergartener.
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas can also work for Christmas!
- Your Blogging Voice Find your voice and don’t apologize for it.
- Finding Home After years of moving around, we finally bought a house and I feel like I know where home is.
- Rockin’ the Bump this is one of my favorite link ups. Can’t help but smile at all these baby bumps.
- Reevaluation Results where we thought we’d learn more, but were just left with questions.
- Exploding Paint Bombs my boys favorite craft (or more like science experiment) of the summer
Now it’s your turn to review your year with us! You have until next Wednesday to join in and you can catch up if you missed week one. Grab the button from Emmy Mom’s blog, link up below, and don’t forget to visit other linkers, too.