It’s already December- a good time to look back on the year! Join in the Review Extravaganza. You have until next Wednesday, December 11, to link up your week 1 post, recapping January, February, and March. You can get creative with your recap. I like to share a pic or two, along with a favorite blog post for each month.
There are over $600 in prizes up for grabs, but you have to join in to be eligible to win.
- My Husband is an Asshole one of my most popular posts, though I think women who find it from googling are probably disappointed in my take on the subject.
- A Goodbye is the reason my first grader has me almost convinced that Santa should bring him a kitten for Christmas this year.
- A Blogger Goes to Yoga Once you’re a blogger, it’s hard to turn off the “this would be a great blog post” part of your brain.
- I’m Not Apologizing for Being on My Phone Despite all the posts out there about why we need to disconnect and the ones criticizing moms for ignoring their kids to be on their phones, I refuse to apologize for having my phone with me.
- It’s Not Okay The hardest post I wrote in 2013.
- 6 Reasons My Kids Will Never Have Perfect Attendance
Your turn! Link up your January, February and March review between now and Wednesday, December 11th. And be sure to visit other linkers! Come back next Thursday with your April, May, June reviews!