I participated in this program on behalf of Energizer and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.
Ah, coastal living. These warnings show up on your phone quite a bit during hurricane season. And while the bigger storms require you to think about evacuation or at least making sure you have your supplies should a hurricane leave you trapped for days, my first thought with the smaller storms is what are the kids going to do?
Nice and sunny out? No problem. Go to the beach, to the pool, play basketball, play soccer, jump on the trampoline, run through the sprinklers, play on the slip-n-slide, ride bikes, go for a run, play tag. My kids keep active and there’s always something else to suggest should they even hint that they are bored.
But when we’re stuck inside, it’s not quite as easy. They do have “work” they do each day with math practice, reading, and writing. But I never want it to seem like a punishment or turn it into something they hate by making them do that all day long. We can do a craft or even two, or bake. We can play board games, build with LEGO, watch a movie, drag out all their old toys.
And then I realize that the clock has barely moved and I give in to their desire to play video games for as long as they want while the wind howls outside and the rain pours down(at least until we lose power).
For those video games, my kids need batteries for the controllers. Energizer® MAX® with Power Seal Technology is an enhancement to better meet moms’ expectations for battery performance.
We have enough to deal with during a storm, I really don’t want to referee who gets to play on the xbox because one or more of the controllers was damaged by a leaky battery. And I definitely don’t want to have to replace those controllers.
Energizer is solving for this decades-old, industry-wide issue with Energizer® MAX® with Power Seal technology. This innovative battery outperforms leading competitors and gives consumers peace of mind that their devices won’t fall victim to damaging leaks, which can occur when batteries are left in toys and other electronic devices for long periods of time*.
It’s why when it comes to batteries, we use Energizer® MAX®. Energizer protects your devices from damaging leaks*. Guaranteed.**
* for up to two years after a battery is fully used
** AA/AAA. See www.energizer.com/guarantee
Myth-Busting Facts About Batteries
- Myth #1: Batteries only leak after they are left in a device for too long.
- False! In reality, batteries can leak at any time.
- Myth #2: Batteries only leak after all the power is used up.
- False! Batteries can leak at any time, regardless of whether they still have power.
- Myth #3: Storing batteries in the refrigerator or freezer helps prevent leakage.
- False! The way batteries are stored has no impact on their likelihood of leaking.
- Myth #4: Some battery chemistries are more likely to leak than others
- True! Not all batteries were created equal. Energizer® MAX® alkaline batteries are sure to protect your devices from damaging leaks. Guaranteed.
Energizer will send one randomly selected commenter a collection of Energizer batteries and an Energizer Bunny plush. They keep going and going and… Enter using the rafflecopter widget below.