Are you excited?
Free stuff is….FABULOUS.
If you are the lucky winner of my first ever giveaway, you will receive 500 Business Cards from Uprinting.com.
With the variety of sizes offered: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)AND printing on front and back, you can use these for just about anything:
Traditional Business Card
Mommy Card: I try so hard to be put together and look organized when I’m out in public. Even though I’m really a mess who’d rather be in sweats and sporting a ponytail. Having mommy cards would help with the illusion that I’m a lot more put together than I really am. If you had these cards, you could pretend, too. Or maybe you really are that put together. Just don’t make me feel bad by telling me about it.
Blogger Card: Are you going to a conference soon? I read all about them and get jealous; you’ll need cards for those!
Thank You Cards: even from your kids- think how easy it will be to get them to do thank you cards if all they have to do is put one of these in an envelope and send it off! Or for you: if you get hand cramps writing out thank you cards and tend to give up and shove all the notes in a drawer somewhere to be found almost 7 years later.
Like the thank you notes for my wedding gifts that I discovered in a box a few months ago.
Gift Tags: They’ll look so cute, unique, AND no hand cramping here, either.
*insert your creative idea here*
One of my readers will win:
- 500 Business Cards from Uprinting.com
- Sizes: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
- Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
- Specifications: Full Color Both Sides; Offset Press; 3 Business Day Printing
- Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping
- Eligibility: Limited to US Residents only
Just to reassure you: they offer a free file inspection service, where they will check, fix, and proof your files before printing.
I’m now kicking myself because I did not know about their service when I made my Christmas cards and used someone else instead: one of my boys and half of my message was cut off, so I ended up not sending out cards this year. Uprinting would have informed me of that mistake! How I wish I’d known- but now you know.
Giveaway runs from now until 10pm East Coast time on 2/11/10. Please make sure that your email is in your profile or leave it in one of your comments below so that I have a way to contact you if you win.
First Entry: Tell me what you think you would do with these cards.
- Follow my blog or tell me if you already do.
- Grab my button or tell me if you already have it on your blog. If you have my blog listed in your sidebar, that counts since some of you don’t “do” buttons.
- The just for fun entry: tell me whether or not you would be willing to participate in a video-required bloggy dance-off.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
Winner will be selected by random number generator(so, even if you tell me NO, you won’t dance with me, I won’t hold it against you) and posted on Friday, February 12.
Thank you to Uprinting for providing me with my own set of 250 business cards. I can’t wait to get them!
Contest is now over. Winner will be announced soon.