Just so you know 😉 : This is not a sponsored post. A friend told me about this app and I thought you might want to try it out- so helpful for moms!
Even though I rarely vlog, my boys somehow imagine themselves to be the next big thing in youtube sensations.
Well, if their mean mama would ever actually upload all the videos that they do to youtube. But I’ve noticed how easily my own boys find random videos and I’m just not okay with their videos being found the same way(on my blog, that’s different… or so goes my logic).
And then there are the times when I take videos of the boys: events like the Kindergarten and Preschool end-of-the-year programs coming up next week. And I want to be able to share them with family who can’t make it to see them(which is the majority of our family since we live so far from “home”).
A friend introduced me to Joya, which is an iPhone app that allows you to easily share videos with friends and family, regardless of file size.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the Joya app on your iPhone
- Add contact info for your fave(aka the people who want to see your videos!) people(cell or email) to your “favorites”
- Connect to your iPhone library
- Send one or multiple videos to your list of favorites.
- The recipient will recieve a link via text or email, click it and watch it. No iPhone or software required.
- Links are live for 10 days, but the videos can be saved on a computer or phone for later viewing.
So easy! And now I can share the video cuteness of my kids with my family! The video I just sent? Was last year’s end of the year program. That’s just been sitting on my phone and hadn’t been shared with anyone yet. It’s about time, right?
In addition, I’ve been sharing photos with my family by using Familiar– another free app! One that I’m totally in love with(and happen to work with, but seriously- LOVE it!).