If your kids are already on summer vacation, I’m ever so jealous. We have 7 more days left, with lots of state testing to fill the time.
I’m ready to turn off the alarm clock and have lazy days at the pool or the beach… or even just at home, not having to go anywhere if we don’t feel like it.
But if I’m so ready, my boys teachers are even more ready and they’re the ones who have to figure out how to fill those last school hours.
So, I decided that for the last few days of school, I’d send in a little treat and note to their teachers, counting down the days.
And of course, as long as I was making these, I might as well share them with you, in case you want to send in this easy little bit of cheer to your teachers to get them through those last few days.
I left the number of days blank on these printables, so you could decide which you wanted to use and when.
Click on this school countdown printable, and either print right from there or download to your computer or pin this post to print later(especially if you’re already out of school…again, I’m so jealous!!!)
- You deserve an extra Payday: attach to a Payday candy bar
- You’re o-fish-ally an amazing teacher: attach to gummy fish
- Thanks for making me one smart cookie: attach to a cookie (or cookie dough bites- I saw a movie theater style box of these in the candy section of Walmart recently)
- Bursting with happiness that you were my teacher: attach to Starburst
- Thank you for sharing pieces of your knowledge with me this year: attach to Reese’s pieces
- Orange you glad the school year is over: I found an orange soda, but you could do any sort of orange candy as well.