July flew right past! It’s already time to join in with EmmyMom and share 10 Things to Smile About from July.
1. Fireworks with friends. Watched from a parking lot near the fireworks so we didn’t actually have to deal with the crowds. It’s become a tradition.
2. Hubs started a new job that he’s very excited about and will be better for our family. So very proud of him!
3. Getting a little pampering in the form of my first visit to The Dry Bar, during my first trip to NYC in 23 years! Even better that I did this trip with Kristen, one of my very favorite people ever.
5. Getting a birthday card from my boys that said “Coolest Mom Ever,” which I think is because I texted them this picture from Sweet Suite at Blogger Bash:
6. Spending IRL time with some of my favorite bloggers.
7. Being told “You can’t have bar food on your birthday!” and being treated to the most amazing meal ever with Kristen. And bonus smile: this picture, where I think we were actually turned into fairies, since WHERE ARE OUR LEGS?
8. A big box of toys sent to our house from Sweet Suite. I know it definitely made my boys smile, too.
9. Play on a giant slip ‘n’ slide with the neighbors. Watching the adults take their turns was hilarious. Hubs took his turn:
10. The Soccer Moms launches tomorrow! It’s my new site that I’ve been working on for quite a while. I’m thrilled to finally get to show it to you. I think you’ll love the site and all the writers who will be sharing our tips on how to juggle parenting on and off the field(whatever field your child plays on, even if it’s not soccer).