For Week 4 of the Review Extravaganza, we are looking back on October, November, and December. You have from today thru Friday, January 3rd to link up. If you missed week 1 or week 2, or week 3 no worries- just review your whole year in a post and link that up-I know a lot of you do this anyway, so link it up! There are over $600 in prizes up for grabs for linking up. You can see full details and prize info here. If you link up, be sure to check out that link- it’s where you’ll enter your info into the rafflecopter to be eligible to win!
- Parent Teacher Conference Tips for When You Feel Like Losing Your Cool Sometimes I need to remind myself of these, too.
- I Drug My Child on the judgment I deal with from other parents when they hear I have my ADHD child on meds. And why I don’t care about what they think.
- How to Loan a Kindle Book Super easy to do! Have you tried it yet?
- Enough With the Mom Fails a call to stop being so hard on ourselves
- I Have to Quit You saying goodbye to an obsession
- There’s No Room for an Elf on My Shelf why we don’t have this tradition in my house
- Best and Worst Reads of 2013 this is my fifth year doing this list!
- Dream Crushing with a Flippant Comment ouch, a bad parenting moment
- Ricotta Cheese Cookies my favorite cookies