For Week 3 of the Review Extravaganza, we are looking back on July, August, and September. You have from today thru Wednesday, December 25th to link up. If you missed week 1 or week 2, no worries- just review January-September in your first post and link it up! Or if you do your full year in one post, link it up next week! There are over $600 in prizes up for grabs for linking up. You can see full details and prize info here.
- I’m an Introvert, So… Clearing up some misconceptions about introverts. If you are one, I know you’ll relate.
- It’s Okay to Hate Breastfeeding I breastfed my three boys, but it wasn’t all one beautiful instagram-able moment.
- Easy Ways to Avoid the Summer Slide Suggestions for what you can do over the summer or other breaks to help keep your kids on track in school. Includes free printables. (Pin now for summer!)
- Will I Go Back to BlogHer? I’ve attended multiple blog conferences before, but this was my first BlogHer and the size of it intimidated me. Here are my thoughts after attending.
- Family Forward All about our Family Forward trip and why we definitely will be signing up next year.
- The Social Media Pass If we get enough “likes” or “me, too”‘s after sharing something on social media, does that exempt our bad behavior?
- It Gets Easier If you’ve ever had someone tell you “just you wait, this is the easy part” when you were dealing with a rough day with your baby or toddler, this post is for you.
- To the Mom of the Child Who Bit Mine My thoughts after my preschooler was bitten at school.
- Soccer Mom Problems If you are a soccer mom, I think you’ll relate.
- When to Say No to a Sponsored Post Not every paid opportunity is one you should take.
- Make Ahead Baked Sandwiches (my most pinned recipe this year) and 15 Minute Pasta Romesco (my personal favorite recipe)
Now it’s your turn to review your year with us! You have until next Wednesday to join in and you can catch up if you missed week one. Grab the button from Emmy Mom’s blog, link up below, and don’t forget to visit other linkers, too.