1. This conversation:
- 7y/o: I see the first star, I get a wish!
Dad: Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight…
8y/o: Can I get a hot tub?
7y/o: Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.
2. Hot apple cider. Preferably simmered in the crockpot for a few hours with a couple cinnamon sticks and sliced oranages.
3. My 5y/o calling the bonus room “the bingo room” so often that it’s now how the rest of us refer to it, too.
4. The end of a stress-free soccer season.
5. Listening to my boys read to me.
6. The conversation that happens with my 5y/o every time we see a pic of my youngest niece.
- Me: I just want to eat that baby.
- 5y/o: You can’t eat babies.
- Me: Why not?
- 5y/o: Because they taste like blood and they have bones.
7. Volunteering in my boys’ classrooms.
8. Long sweaters with leggings and Uggs.
9. Fall baking. Especially cookies.
Linking with Emmy Mom for her monthly 10 Things to Smile About- you can link up all week. Head over to her place for details.