9 Soccer Mom Problems

Ah, the life of a soccer mom.

soccer mom problems

soccer mom problems

soccer mom problems

soccer mom problems

soccer mom problems

soccer mom problems

soccer mom problems

soccer mom problems

soccer mom problems

What Soccer Mom Problems do you have?

Thanks for sharing! Share on Facebook174Tweet about this on Twitter9Pin on Pinterest2,321Share on Google+9Email this to someone

Comments

Every one of these could be football mom problems, too. Just trade “goalie” for “free safety” (the player that is the last chance to stop the other kid from scoring) and the anxiety is the same. We might not have the sock issue but we have a butt pad, two hip pads, thigh pads and knee pads that have to come out and be put back in after every washing (huge pain). What is with the juice box thing?? Doesn’t anyone manufacturing those things know that 10 is not enough? And the white jersey or white pants…why coaches? Just why?
    AnnMarie recently posted..Some Favorite WordsMy Profile

I guess I should be glad mine don’t have all that gear to get into or out of!

Even the 12 ct juice boxes- if I buy those, there’s 13 on the team.

Omigosh, I chuckled at the juice box dilemma for sure! Capri Sun or someone should really market a soccer team pack with at least 12 per box!

And don’t even get me started on my son’s WHITE pants for baseball. After one game they are grass stained forever because he plays outfield.
    Katy @ Experienced Bad Mom recently posted..The Coach’s WifeMy Profile

Even with the 12 ct boxes- there ends up being 13 kids on the team.

White uniforms are just a bad, bad idea all around.

I am praying that my boys are soccer players. My husband hopes they are baseball players, but I swear that will kill me. The heat, the never ending seasons, all those innings! Sheesh!

Soccer is pretty much year-round here, which sort of makes me crazy. Guess all sports have their drawbacks!

Thankfully, my husband is the assistant coach for our two older boys, who have to travel for games(and they play on the same team). So he takes them and I take our youngest- though I hate that we don’t usually get to see all the games.

I hate that the goalie gets yelled at by parents/teammates for allowing a goal. He’s just the last line of defense- but no one yells at the players who let the ball get down there in the first place. ;)

Ha! I have had every single one of these problems! My boys haven’t played soccer for a while, though I remember the equipment issues. Now football. Talk about equipment issues!!! There have been more tears shed in my house over trying to get pads put back in their game pants.
    Stacey recently posted..What does the fox say?My Profile

Oh yikes! I guess I should be glad mine aren’t playing football or hockey- equipment alone would be timeconsuming!

5. Erin says

I’ve always thought white uniforms were just a BAD idea- no matter the sport or who’s playing; indoor or outdoor although outside in a field or on dirt is obviously worse than inside on a court. In High School our home basketball uniforms were white, it was always fun to pick out fun colorful shorts/character filled ones to wear underneath & then the anxiety that could occur should you forget them & then you have to start thinking whether your underwear were appropriate & not unfortunate to be seen should a spectator have the chance to stare at your butt during the game. White uniforms always a bad idea!!

White uniforms look so nice and crisp when they are brand-new, but WOW is it hard to keep them looking like that after a few games(or even just one).

That’s a big reason why if we go to church on the weekend, we go on Saturday night so we can sleep in on Sunday.

Of course- but somehow, “soccer mom” rolls off the tongue a little easier than “soccer parents.” ;)

My kids were in different activities and trying to do it all as a single mom was insane. There were days I was in tears trying to be in 3 different places at once. Now, my boyfriend’s two kids play soccer and man, I’m beginning to understand your posts even more. There are similarities to other sports, too. Ugh…makes us crazy, but it’s over waaaay too soon, trust me!
    Mimi recently posted..2013 Christmas Event Coming in November!My Profile

Absolutely BRILLIANT!
    I hate putting on shin guards and cleats.
    And the one thing you can’t know – hair! Ugh, it never stays in the ponytail! I think I’ll have to start using hairspray.
    Carolyn Y recently posted..Asian Crunch SaladMy Profile

I can just imagine- I know that the girls on my boys’ teams can’t wear certain types of hair clips or jewelry.

This is awesome!!  #3, 5, 6, 7 for sure for us!! I have 3 that play and trying to juggle their schedules is crazy. It’s gotten a little better with two in high school, but last year we were traveling regionally for my daughter’s team so every other weekend either my husband or I would be in another state with her. Of course that will be our spring too, but we are getting a reprieve during the high school season!
    Michelle recently posted..Real Life Mom Meltdowns, Front and CenterMy Profile

My older two play on a team together that my husband coaches- so that has helped. But I usually have to be somewhere completely different with our youngest and his team.

The only two negatives I could find were the cost and availability of
    service. Traditional vacuums use bags to capture dirt and pet fur
    prior to exhausting air. All-in-all, the Miele brand has an exceptionally good product with a lot of
    unique excellent features.