Wanderlust in Photos Or Why I Want to Go to Wanderlust Every Year

img_2824

Picture 2 of 39

And then I rested back in my fabulous fireplace suite. This NC girl was shocked at how chilly it got in the evenings in CA!

Last month, I was able to attend the Wanderlust Festival thanks to Toyota. It’s by far one of the coolest things that I’ve ever had a chance to do. I’d love to go again next year and the year after that and the year after that…

I thought I’d share some photos so you could get a better idea of what goes on at Wanderlust and why I’ve been gushing about it so much!

Disclosure: I attended Wanderlust as part of #toyotawomen. I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the views of Toyota.

Thanks for sharing! Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter8Pin on Pinterest0Share on Google+2Email this to someone

Comments

Hubs was rolling his eyes at it all because it’s not his thing. Though I told him he would have loved the atmosphere and would have happily golfed while I was there if he’d been able to go, too.

I think they could make me their mascot or something. LOL

Really though- once they have details for next year, I really want to see if I can go again. Probably not CA b/c of the distance but maybe VT or CO.

Wow it looks amazing!  I love the “how to sit on your ass and do nothing”.  Love your pictures.  Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I wish they had one in my state! They have one in CO and one in VT. I just want them to expand.

Wish you had been able to go along! Can we put in right now that we want to be sent together next year?

That was the whole vibe of the festival. I’ve never been somewhere where everyone was just so nice and relaxed.

With each move, they also taught us how to fall. LOL

Glad you were able to come for dinner!

I am so happy that you got to do something that was so out of the norm for “mommy bloggers”. Even though I don’t do Yoga the experience sounds amazing.
    And I know you haven’t read 50 shades of Gray, but I am sorry the picture of your self-massage with balls is SO 50 Shades!!!! I wouldn’t have been able to stop giggling!

I actually did read it last month. I didn’t like it, though.

But seeing all the things they had in that massage class did make me think of it! LOL

It really was amazing!

And thanks- I had so many pics to share, figured a slideshow was the only way to go!

Looks like a fantastic time. I love Tahoe – it’s been my second home for nearly 30 years and I was lucky enough to live there for almost five years when I was in college. Best years of my life happened there.
    brianna recently posted..adventure: mt. rose summitMy Profile