Sharing Those Magic Moments

Life is full of Magic Moments.

Some big, life altering moments like a wedding or the birth of a baby. And some smaller moments that we never want to forget: first steps, first day of school, a new job, a vacation, a quiet moment, the list goes on and on. A Magic Moment is a moment you are so happy to have captured on camera.

From now thru 9/19, you can link up your Magic Moment(s). Grab the button below, create a post, and link up! Visit other linkers to share their moments. Four winners will be selected randomly from those who submit a valid entry.  Find out prize details below my own Magic Moments.

Button by The Frilly Coconut

Our Wedding Day
A New Baby
A Birthday
A Vacation
A Snowy NC Beach Day
A Quiet Walk

Prizes are courtesy of ThisLife. ThisLife organizes all of your photos for you, making it easier to keep those Magic Moments safe and to find the one that you want.  Want to check it out for yourself? ThisLife is offering my readers a 6-month trial of their Adventure Box package, which will house and organize up to 20,000 photos. Go check out the ThisLife free trial today.  Like ThisLife on facebook and follow them on twitter, too.

Runner- up Prizes: Three participants will win a $50 Visa card to help you have more of those Magic Moments!

Grand Prize: One grand prize winner will win a Canon Power Shot s95 (SRV $399.99) to capture even more of those moments!
Notes on using the Linky Tool: a backlink is required. If you grab the button, you have the backlink in your post. An email address is also required to be able to contact winners. If you have any difficulty with the Linky Tool, please email me at shell at thingsicantsay dot com.

Thanks for sharing! Share on Facebook10Tweet about this on Twitter0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Google+1Email this to someone

Comments

1. Galit Breen says:

Love these Shell! Together they capture the magic of your family! *Swoon*

2. The Empress says:

I LOVE the snow on the beach: that one belongs in a tourism brochure: such a juxtaposition: I love it.

3. I'm so excited to link up on this one! Tonight my amazing autistic son received the last two Merit Badges at a special Court of Honor just for him! That makes 132…all they have. I'll add the link shortly. Look for Dozens and Dozens. Thanks for giving us this opportunity.
    Sandy

4. That snow on the beach is crazy! Great moments- my post will be going up first thing in the morning. Thanks for another great idea.

5. Alison@Mama Wants This says:

You have a gorgeous family, Shell.

6. Such great pictures and such amazing moments!

7. Shell. Love you. Love your pictures. Love your magic moments. Kristen

8. Hines-Sight says:

Great photos. I'll see what I have to link up before the close. Leigh

9. JDaniel4's Mom says:

It is these small moments that find a place on my heart.

10. Secret Mom Thoughts says:

Great Magic Moments. Love the snowmen at the beach.

11. Those are definitely amazing moments! I will have to link up!

Love those sandy snowmen too!

12. love the pics!! you have a beautiful family :D

13. Cute magic moments!! I love how they highlight all different moments!

14. Dwija {House Unseen} says:

Shell, I have seriously never seen so much hair on a newborn in my life. You got skillz, girl!

15. jen@its all about me says:

Snowmen on the beach Wow is that Magic!

16. We have a first day of school tomorrow!

17. Great pictures – the wedding one is so great! Thanks for doing this – what a fun idea!

18. love the beach one! my mom just downloaded 436 pictures from her weekend visit onto my computer. we'll see if I have time to find a magical moment in there. LOL

19. Mommy Needs a Vacation says:

Now I am not a snow person but a snowy beach!?!?! How fun!! :-)

20. beautifulspitup says:

How awesome is this! You have such a beautiful family, Shell. I'll link up with you on Wednesday…this is super cool, thanks!

21. Kristina P. says:

You guys have some awesome family moments.

22. downloaded app

liza767@rocketmail.com

23. Grumpy Grateful Mom says:

I loved your magic moments. Your boys are so cute!!! And I'm impressed with those sandy snowmen. The small headed one is my favorite. :)

24. Snow on the beach. That is so weird! And so cool! I am going to be linking up. :)

25. I love this!!! Your wedding picture is beautiful!!

And the babies….awwwwww. It's so hard to look at those pics, knowing how quickly they grow up, isn't it??

26. The Blonde Duck says:

Aw! I wish I'd seen this earlier!

27. Beautiful moments!!

28. Love your magic moments!! Especially the Snowmen on the beach! That is so cool!!! :)

29. A snowman on the beach!!!! I also love the 1st birthday picture…CAKE!!!!! I have some pics from vacation that were truly magical…I can't wait to share them. What a fantastic idea Shell!!!!

30. Hopes@Staying Afloat! says:

Shell,

I just LOVE all these. Each one tells such a great individual story. What a great idea for a link up!!

31. NJ @ A Pocket Full Of Dinosaurs says:

Ditto to loving the snow on the beach! I also really love the progression of your family shown. I'm working on my link up now!

32. What a beautiful wedding pic! I'm definitely coming back to link up!! :)

33. Sara @ Domestically Challenged says:

Great moments! I love the snow on the beach!

34. I plan to be back and link up. Oh, I really hope that I don't procrastinate on this one.

35. I love ALL of your pictures. Magic moments, indeed. :) Thanks for the link up, Shell! This is a fun one!

36. Loving the snowy beach day photo!

37. Big Mama Cass says:

Awww! Great moments! I will have to try and do this!

38. Gorgeous photo's
    Love the cake picture

39. great! relish in the memories!

40. I love the matching attire at Disneyland!

I'll be linking up for sure. :)

41. Love!! The Quiet Walk on the Beach photo – awesome! As is the Wedding Day photo. Sweet stuff!

42. JamieAnne of A Dash of Domestic says:

Lovely! Looks like a great program!

43. Rach (DonutsMama) says:

Love the wedding pic. And I love all the hair on your baby's head!

44. Courtney K. says:

Can I borrow your brain to come up with a few amazing linkups like this? You're all the TIME coming up with something fab. :) Off to browse my photo archives….

45. Mommy's Paradise says:

Awww, snow on the beach, how magical. Beautiful. I would love to see this. For me the beach was always in the tropics. I'll come back later to link up.

46. I love your magic moments, Shell. That birthday cake one is awesome!! Thanks for the awesome link-up :)

47. What great pictures!! I love the snow on the beach picture.

48. Shell, I have to say this link is such a fabulous idea! I loved going through my pics. I am truly blessed to have magic moments to share and great bloggy friends to share then with! :) thanks!!

49. This is a wonderful idea, and your pictures are gorgeous. I might handle our snow better on a beach!

50. Desperate Housemommy says:

Love the birthday and the snowy beach. I'm such a sucker for a good snapshot…this is right up my alley.

51. Beautiful photos! And I love the link up!

52. Wonderful shots!

53. Fabulous photos and link up. I love discovering new blogs!

54. iseeyoulookingatme says:

Wow! How exciting is this. I would love to be a winner, but even more I am thankful for a platform to get back to blogging after my bloggy *maternity* leave. Your wedding picture is beautiful. Congratulations on many wonderful life moments!

55. Beautiful pictures Shell! You have a beautiful family.

1. [...] September 14, 2011 Please Note: this is Pour Your Heart Out. If you are looking for the Magic Moments linky where you can win a $400 Canon Camera or one of three $50 gift cards, you can find that HERE. [...]

2. [...] over at Things I can’t Say is doing a spe­cial link up “Magic Moments”.  Per­fect tim­ing as we just passed 9.11 and may have some lin­ger­ing heavy hearts.  When I [...]