I love a classic recipe as much as the next person (like this fantastically amazing mac and cheese recipe that you absolutely must try), but I also love to try different recipes, too.
You really cannot go wrong with bacon, but I mostly use bacon in savory dishes. Or you know, just on its own because who can resist bacon? Though there are a lot of ways you can create sweet and savory recipes with bacon. I’ve (maybe more than) my fair share of maple bacon donuts, but these ideas extend way past that with cookies, cupcakes, pies, sundaes… you can use bacon in all kinds of unique and delicious ways.
Give some of these bacon recipes a try! Be sure to pin this post so you can try all of them!
Sweet and Savory Recipes with Bacon!
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Peppermint Candied Bacon Cupcakes from Ginger Casa
- Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies from Foodie Chicks Rule
- Easy Maple Bacon Truffles from Pint Sized Treasures
- Chocolate Maple Bacon Biscotti from Foodie Chicks Rule
- Beer Bacon Pancakes from The Decorated Cookie
- Bacon Cookies with Caramel Icing from The Country Chic Cottage
- Caramel Apple Bacon Mini Pies from Mom on the Side
- Bacon Brownie Sundae from Wanna Bite
- Bacon Pancake Dippers from Saving Dollars and Sense
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups from Snappy Gourmet
- Maple Bacon Cheesecake from Family Food Travel
- Chocolate Covered Bacon from Around My Family Table
- Bacon Pineapple Bread from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Nutella Bacon Stuffed French Toast from Domesticate Me
- Caramel Bacon Brownies from Simply Stacie
- Elvis Trifle with Bacon from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Loaded Maple Bacon Donut Fries from Beyond Frosting
- Easy Maple Bacon Monkey Bread from Carlsbad Cravings
- Mini-Nutella Bacon Banana Shortcakes with Peanut Butter Whipped Cream from Climbing Grier Mountain