I feel like I blinked and it’s all of a sudden the end of July. Since it’s all been a blur, I thought I’d join in with 10 Things to Smile About and share what made me happy this month.
1. Getting two date nights with Hubs. One to our favorite restaurant where I ate things like country ham wrapped peaches with gingered goat cheese, balsamic honey and spiced pecans and a second to a wedding. Love any time we get that kid-free time.
2. My birthday. Nothing wrong with taking a moment to celebrate yourself.
3. Watching my oldest swim the entire length of the pool all by himself.
4. A drink called the “Lifetimetini.” YUM!
5. Figuring out how to use my flat iron to curl my hair. Especially since it’s much easier to rock big curls in all this humidity than to attempt to straighten my hair into submission.
6. Neon pink yoga pants. They are slightly obnoxious and pretty much glow in the dark but I love them anyway.
7. Getting to hold my precious baby niece. With all these boys in my house, I have to get my girl fix!
8. Going to BlogHer and being surrounded by people who understand this whole blogging thing!
9. IRL time with friends who usually only live in my computer. With Kristen and Ashley below- just one of countless pics taken at BlogHer. But everyone I met or got to see again could be listed as a reason to smile!
10. The feeling of being HOME after a long trip. No better feeling than getting smooches from all of my boys and Hubs!