1. Strawberry picking. My favorite preschool field trip of the year because we get to eat the strawberries right off the vine.
2. My oldest making honor roll for the first time. The first and second grading periods, he had one 84 on his report card; honor roll is 85 and above. He worked hard to get there!
3. My middle son turning 8.
4. My oldest running his second 5K and improving his time.
5. Beach weather.
6. Having friends with a boat who are very generous in their invitations to join them out on the water.
7. Finishing up another soccer season(for the boys and for all the teams my husband coaches).
8. Finally getting my hair cut! The new shorter length is perfect for summer and my hair is so much healthier.
9. My youngest turning 6.
10. I have no words for this one, but it made us all laugh:
Bonus smiles: new work opportunities, getting ready for a new blog launch, planning a vacation with my soul sister, paying our final preschool tuition payment ever, Mother’s Day, elementary field day, preschool field day, end of the year music programs, and the cutest video ever of my niece dancing.
What made you smile in May?
You can link up with 10 Things to Smile About now through next week with Emmy Mom.