Time for my monthly dose of cheer, where I focus on what made me smile recently. A great reminder that no matter what else is going on, there’s always good in there somewhere!
1. A missing-tooth smile. It’s so adorable when they start losing their teeth!
2. Honor Roll and other awesome school accomplishments. Oldest made Honor Roll for the second grading period and the two littles have already met or surpassed the end of year reading benchmarks. Proud mom!
3. Free breakfast. Especially from Chick-fil-a. I love their biscuits and free makes it even better.
4. Valentine’s Day fondue with my boys.
5. How magical my boys think snow is. I’m not a fan of the cold and definitely not of the snow, but I couldn’t help but smile at how enchanted they are by even just a few flakes.
6. A lunch date with my husband while the kids are at school.
7. Cat naps. Even if it’s literally the cat taking one and not me. It’s still sweet to have an animal cuddle up with me.
8. Getting selected as an Aventura Ambassador. Can’t wait to get my outfits from them and share an awesome discount with all of you. (Plus, another ambassadorship that I can’t disclose yet until all the paperwork is signed, but it’s such a perfect fit that it definitely made me smile).
9. Game night with friends. Friends who can make you laugh so hard that it’s amazing you didn’t choke on your drink or spit it out all over the cards on the table.
10. These three. They always make me smile.