1. The first day of school. For the first time, all three of my boys are in the same school together. They just have this year and next and then it will never happen again.
2. Sparkles and cowboy boots. I’d live in yoga pants if I could, but I do like an excuse to step out of that every now and then.
3. Date nights. We got to have two in September(one where I wore the outfit above). Both were technically work-related for my husband, but they were still nights out!
4. Football season. While the boys are soccer and basketball players, we watch football in this house and have to cheer for the Steelers(though sometimes I read while the game is on, but I do like the yummy food that comes with football season).
5. Celebrating my husband’s birthday, even if we had to do it a day late before of an excessive amount of soccer on his actual birthday.
6. My boys earning their yellow belts in karate.
7. My baby niece saying her cousins’ names. We FaceTime with her and she and my boys talk. The last time, I was making risotto(see next point) so I couldn’t hold the phone and she and my youngest were on for quite a while and now she can say his name.
8. Figuring out risotto is really not hard to make. I love ordering it at restaurants but have been too intimidated to try making it. But it wasn’t hard at all and will become a staple around here.
9. Outlander. I’m about to start the third book in this series. The show on Starz is one I absolutely adore. Jamie, the male lead, is swoon-worthy.
10. Listening to my youngest read. It makes my bookworm heart happy to hear him.