For the month of March:
1. Celebrating 11 years of marriage with this guy:
2. Finding the perfect pair of jeans for spring (Lucky Brand Boyfriend Cut- a sale at the outlets, so it’s like two smiles in one).
3. Getting to facetime with my cutie niece. She babbles and babbles away and I’m convinced she’s telling a whole story that ends with “I want to go visit Auntie Shell.”
4. Having an awesome IEP meeting for my middle son, who is now either on grade level or above in all subjects.
5. Finally figuring out the recipe for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie that was my ultimate comfort food way back in college. Living over 600 miles away from the nearest restaurant that serves it has left me with a major craving, but after many failed(but still yummy) tries over the years, I FINALLY GOT IT!
6. My 5y/o saying things like this: “I love you more than Dad.” (pause while I figure out what the heck I’m supposed to say to that, but then he continues…) “I love you more than Dad loves you.”
7. Spring soccer. It keeps us insanely busy and I might suck as a soccer mom, but I love that my boys love to play and that Hubs coaches them.
8. My third grader having to start working on fourth grade math because he’s mastered all the third grade objectives.
9. Our movie theater having 10am showings, which means I can get out of a movie in time to pick up my preschooler and not have to worry about getting a babysitter just to be able to see a movie.
10. Every episode of How I Met Your Mother, leading up to the series finale next week(which might make me cry, but rewatching the series from the beginning was a smile).
Linking up with Emmy Mom for 10 Things to Smile About.