When I saw one of Mama Kat’s Writers Workshop prompts for this week was to create a list of 10 celebrity don’ts, I knew I had to join in. There are days when I sit at my computer, shaking my head at the celebrity nonsense that I see as I’m looking for stories for my job.
So, here’s my list of celebrity stupidity: you can click the links to see the full story on these celebrity don’ts. Yes, I wrote all those posts about celebrity nonsense and yes, some days, I feel like I’m losing brain cells for just knowing some of this stuff. 😉
1. Don’t have your kids star in a reality tv show and then complain that the paparazzi won’t respect their privacy like Kate Gosselin did. If you missed the fight with the paps the other night, you can watch it here.
2. Don’t wear a baggy outfit or forget to suck in your gut or someone will accuse you of being pregnant.
3. Don’t lie and say you aren’t pregnant when you really are.
4. Don’t put Kate Moss’s quote of “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels” on baby clothing.
5. Don’t have a baby at 95. Just DON’T.
6. Don’t say the terrible twos aren’t real.
7. Don’t have another baby just to stay in the reality tv spotlight.
8. Don’t tweet out that breastfeeding in public is disgusting.
9. Don’t get a maternity concierge for your pregnancy.
10. Don’t spend a million dollars on a baby nursery.